A small disclaimer: I did this by myself, without a beta, and I'm not infallible, so if you disagree with any of my answers, please let me know in the comments! Thank you!
Supernatural 5 Challenge #6 - ANSWERS
Part 1: Memorable Quotes
1) "He's the only one who gets to call me that."
Sam to Gordon, in Episode 2.03 - Bloodlust.
2) "I mean, I figure our family's so screwed to hell, maybe we can help some others. Makes things a little more bearable. And I'll tell you what else helps. Killing as many evil sons of bitches as I possibly can."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 1.02 - Wendigo.
3) "I don't know, Sam. I mean, I hate to agree with authority figures of any kind, but the cops might be right about this one."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 1.17 - Hell House.
4) "Come on. You do this out of vengeance and obsession. You're a stone's throw from being a serial killer."
Bela to Dean, in Episode 3.06 - Red Sky At Morning.
5) "There's no higher power, there's no God. I mean, there's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that, that comes out of nowhere and rips you to shreds."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 2.13 - Houses of the Holy.
1) "Dude, I full on Swayzed that mother!"
Dean to Sam, in Episode 2.01 - In My Time of Dying.
2) "Sorry, I just, I can't even concentrate. It's like staring into the sun."
Not!Starla to Dean, in Episode 2.15 - Tall Tales.
3) "Hey! Tuesday! Pig 'n a poke!"
Dean to Sam, in Episode 3.11 - Mystery Spot.
4) Sam: "We got work to do."
Sam to Dean, in Episode 1.01 - Pilot.
5) Dean: "We got work to do."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two.
Part II: Screen Caps
1) Episode 2.11 - Playthings
2) Episode 1.21 - Salvation
3) Episode 1.06 - Skin
4) Episode 3.04 - Sin City
5) Episode 1.02 - Wendigo
1) Episode 1.06 - Skin
2) Episode 3.05 - Bedtime Stories
3) Episode 2.20 - What Is and What Should Never Be
4) Episode 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
5) Episode 2.18 - Hollywood Babylon
Part III: Trivia
1) How many times do we see Dean die in Episode 3.11 - Mystery Spot?
Nine times on Tuesday and once on Wednesday, for 10 times total.
1) Shot by the owner of the Mystery Spot.
2) Hit by a car.
3) Crushed by a desk.
4) Choked on a sausage.
5) Slipped in the shower.
6) Poisoned by a bad taco.
7) Electrocuted by his electric razor.
8) Accidentally killed by Sam with an axe.
9) Attacked by a dog.
1) Shot by a mugger.
2) Who is Mike Guenther?
Mike Guenther was John Winchester's partner in an auto repair shop in Lawrence before Mary died.
3) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song Wheel in the Sky, by Journey?
In Episode 2.03 - Bloodlust: This song plays during the THEN montage at the top of the episode.
4) What "provisions" did Dean take when he headed out to Black Water Ridge to hunt the wendigo?
5) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song Fire of Unknown Origin, by Blue Oyster Cult?
In Episode 1.17 - Hell House: This song plays as Sam and Dean drive in the Impala, and Dean pulls a prank on a sleeping Sam, putting a plastic spoon in his mouth. It continues as they discuss the case that awaits them in Richardson, Texas.
Screen caps courtesy of oxoniensis and Striped Wall, with my thanks!
Song info courtesy of Greatest Hits of Mullet Rock, with my thanks!
Thanks for joining me this week! I hope you had fun! Feel free to share your thoughts, reactions, and any other feedback in the comments. And I hope you'll come back and play again next time!