Supernatural 5 Challenge #6
Part 1: Memorable Quotes
5 quotes. Can you identify the episodes?
1) "He's the only one who gets to call me that."
2) "I mean, I figure our family's so screwed to hell, maybe we can help some others. Makes things a little more bearable. And I'll tell you what else helps. Killing as many evil sons of bitches as I possibly can."
3) "I don't know, Sam. I mean, I hate to agree with authority figures of any kind, but the cops might be right about this one."
4) "Come on. You do this out of vengeance and obsession. You're a stone's throw from being a serial killer."
5) "There's no higher power, there's no God. I mean, there's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that, that comes out of nowhere and rips you to shreds."
BONUS! 5 easy quotes, just for the love of Supernatural! Go on, how fast can you name the episodes? :)
1) "Dude, I full on Swayzed that mother!"
2) "Sorry, I just, I can't even concentrate. It's like staring into the sun."
3) "Hey! Tuesday! Pig 'n a poke!"
4) Sam: "We got work to do."
5) Dean: "We got work to do."
Part II: Screen Caps
5 screen caps. Can you identify the episodes?
BONUS! 5 caps of Sammy. Who cares what episodes they're from? Look how pretty he is! :) But you can guess the episodes if you want.
Screen caps courtesy of Striped Wall, with my thanks!
Part III: Trivia
1) How many times do we see Dean die in Episode 3.11 - Mystery Spot?
2) Who is Mike Guenther?
3) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song Wheel in the Sky, by Journey?
4) What "provisions" did Dean take when he headed out to Black Water Ridge to hunt the wendigo?
5) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song Fire of Unknown Origin, by Blue Oyster Cult?
And that's it! Go HERE to check your answers. Thanks for playing!
Did you miss one of the previous challenges? Click to play #5, #4, #3, #2, or #1.