A small disclaimer: I did this by myself, without a beta, and I'm not infallible, so if you disagree with any of my answers, please let me know in the comments! Thank you!
Supernatural 5 Challenge #5 - ANSWERS
Part 1: Memorable Quotes
1) "Yeah, well, how we were raised was jacked."
Sam to Dean, in Episode 1.08 - Bugs.
2) "Dean, I don't scare easy, but man, you're scaring the crap out of me!"
Sam to Dean, in Episode 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things.
3) "Yeah, well, I'm just freaked out that your weirdo visions are coming true."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 1.09 - Home.
4) "I can see it in your eyes, Dean. You're worthless. You couldn't save your dad, and deep down, you know that you can't save your brother. They'd have been better off without you."
Meg!Sam to Dean, in Episode 2.14 - Born Under a Bad Sign.
5) "So what, he just walks up to someone, touches 'em, and they go stark ravin' psycho or somethin'?"
Sam to Dean and Bobby, in Episode 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven.
1) "Don't worry, Sam. I promise I won't trade you for smokes."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues.
2) "I like him. He says okey dokey."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 2.12 - Nightshifter.
3) "Hey, see if they've got any pie. Bring me some pie. I love me some pie."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One.
4) "Demons I get. People are crazy."
Dean to himself, in Episode 1.15 - The Benders.
5) "Next time you wanna get laid, find a girl that's not so buckets-o-crazy, huh?"
Dean to Sam, in Episode 1.16 - Shadow.
Part II: Screen Caps
1) Episode 1.01 - Pilot
2) Episode 3.07 - Fresh Blood
3) Episode 1.11 - Scarecrow
4) Episode 1.09 - Home
5) Episode 1.14 - Nightmare
1) Episode 3.05 - Bedtime Stories
2) Episode 2.09 - Croatoan
3) Episode 3.07 - Fresh Blood
4) Episode 1.01 - Pilot
5) Episode 1.08 - Bugs
Screen caps courtesy of marishna, oxoniensis and Striped Wall, with my thanks!
Part III: Trivia
1) What is the house number of the boys' childhood home in Lawrence, Kansas?
2) In what two cities do the boys encounter shapeshifters?
In St. Louis, Missouri, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
3) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet, by Bachman-Turner Overdrive?
In Episode 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: This song plays as Dean frolics with the Doublemint Twins, and Sammy waits for him in the Impala.
4) What is Bela's license plate number?
LCI 84E5. See a screen cap HERE.
5) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song Hot Blooded, by Foreigner?
In Episode 1.02 - Wendigo: This song plays as Sam and Dean talk in the Impala, right after Sam wakes up from his nightmare about Jessica.
Song info courtesy of Greatest Hits of Mullet Rock, with my thanks!
Thanks for joining me this week! I hope you had fun! Feel free to share your thoughts, reactions, and any other feedback in the comments. And I hope you'll come back and play again next time!