Smallville 5 Challenge #5
Part 1: Memorable Quotes
5 quotes. Can you identify the episodes?
1) "Well, normal was never really your style, Clark."
2) "I used to think you had this strong inner core. You were so virtuous. And yet you lie all the time. To me, to Lana, to all the people who cared about you. What kind of sick person would do that?"
3) "We all need to believe in heroes, Clark. And even the best ones are far from perfect."
4) "One who denies his destiny can bring about as much pain and suffering as your greatest enemy."
5) "I was right about you all along, Clark. You're not even human."
Part II: Screen Caps
5 screen caps. Can you identify the episodes?
BONUS! We've seen the blue tee, and we've seen the red tee, but in my opinion, nothing holds a candle to the glorious white tee. 5 screen caps. Can you identify the episodes?
Screen caps courtesy of acampbell and SVFan.com, with my thanks!
Part III: Songs
5 songs. Can you identify the scene and episode during which each song is played?
1) Falling - Mindy Smith
2) Standing Still - Jewel
3) Gained the World - Morcheeba
4) Roadside - Rise Against
5) Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace
Part IV: Trivia
1) Who had more stalkers (this can mean someone with an unhealthy obsession, someone who wants to simultaneously date and kill, or someone who just wants to kill the person in question) in Season 1, Lana or Chloe? Can you name the baddies?
2) Four episodes of Smallville have been directed by actors on the show. Can you name the episodes, and the actor who directed each of them?
3) In what episode did Pete first learn Clark's secret? What about Chloe?
4) Where did Clark (briefly) attend college?
5) Chloe has been hired to work at the Daily Planet three separate times. In which episodes did this happen, and what were the circumstances each time?
And that's it! Go HERE to check your answers. Thanks for playing!
Did you miss one of the previous challenges? Click to play #4, #3, #2, or #1.