A small disclaimer: I did this by myself, without a beta, and I'm not infallible, so if you disagree with any of my answers, please let me know in the comments! Thank you!
Supernatural 5 Challenge #4 - ANSWERS
Part 1: Memorable Quotes
1) "It doesn't really matter, Dean. Hope's kind of the whole point."
Sam to Dean, in Episode 2.16 - Roadkill.
2) "Our family’s not cursed. We just had our dark spots."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 1.14 - Nightmare.
3) "So what are we today, Dean? Are we rock stars? Are we army rangers?"
Sam to Dean, in Episode 1.19 - Provenance.
4) "Okay, Sparky! And you know what? After we kill it we can go to Disneyland."
Sam to Dean, in Episode 2.17 - Heart.
5) "Sam, when Dad told me, that I might have to kill you, it was only if I couldn’t save you. Now if it’s the last thing I do, I’m gonna save you."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 2.14 - Born Under a Bad Sign.
1) "Hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it!"
Dean to the Jorgesons and the sheriff, in Episode 1.11 - Scarecrow.
2) "We're not working for the Mandroid!"
Sam to Ronald Reznick, in Episode 2.12 - Nightshifter.
3) "That Constance chick, what a BITCH!"
Dean to Sam, in Episode 1.01 - Pilot.
4) "You don't know about Dean? The Dean. Best-night-of-my-life Dean."
One party guest to another, in Episode 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright.
5) "They're just donuts. Not love."
Dean to Tiny, in Episode 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues.
Part II: Screen Caps
1) Episode 2.01 - In My Time of Dying
2) Episode 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven
3) Episode 1.13 - Route 666
4) Episode 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
5) Episode 2.20 - What Is and What Should Never Be
1) Episode 1.03 - Dead in the Water
2) Episode 2.20 - What Is and What Should Never Be
3) Episode 2.13 - Houses of the Holy
4) Episode 1.04 - Phantom Traveler
5) Episode 1.17 - Hell House
Screen caps courtesy of Striped Wall, with my thanks!
Part III: Trivia
1) What is the name of Bobby's dog?
2) Can you name all the episodes in which the boys encounter the Crossroads Demon, and the circumstances under which they meet?
a) Episode 2.08 - Crossroad Blues: Dean traps and ultimately exorcises the demon to save Evan Hudson.
b) Episode 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: Dean makes a deal with the demon to bring Sammy back.
c) Episode 3.05 - Bedtime Stories: Sam summons the demon in an attempt to release Dean from his deal.
3) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song Can't Get Enough of Your Love Babe, by Barry White?
In Episode 2.15 - Tall Tales: This song plays as Dean discovers the "peace offering" the Trickster has arranged for him.
4) In which episodes do we see Sam wearing a cast?
From Episode 2.05 - Simon Said, through Episode 2.11 - Playthings.
5) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song Bad Company, by Bad Company?
In Episode 1.11 - Scarecrow: This song plays as Meg reveals herself to be an evil entity, slashing the throat of the driver with whom she has hitched a ride, and using his blood in a mystical cup to speak with her father about the Winchester brothers.
Song info courtesy of Greatest Hits of Mullet Rock, with my thanks!
Thanks for joining me this week! I hope you had fun! Feel free to share your thoughts, reactions, and any other feedback in the comments. No challenge next week, because we'll all be watching a new episode instead! Yay! I'll see you back here for a new challenge when we have our next hiatus.