A small disclaimer: I did this by myself, without a beta, and I'm not infallible, so if you disagree with any of my answers, please let me know in the comments! Thank you!
Supernatural 5 Challenge #2 - ANSWERS
Part 1: Memorable Quotes
1) "Why is it our job to save everyone? Haven't we done enough?"
AU!Sam to Dean, in Episode 2.20 - What Is and What Should Never Be.
2) "But if you know evil’s out there, how can you not believe good’s out there, too?"
Sam to Dean, in Episode 1.12 - Faith.
3) "That's not school. That's Schoolhouse Rock."
Sam to Dean, in Episode 2.09 - Croatoan.
4) "Is that what you want me to do Dean? Just let you go?"
Sam to Dean, in Episode 3.05 - Bedtime Stories.
5) "You mind doin’ a little bit of thinking with your upstairs brain, Dean?"
Sam to Dean, in Episode 1.16 - Shadow.
Part II: Screen Caps
1) Episode 3.05 - Bedtime Stories
2) Episode 1.05 - Bloody Mary
3) Episode 1.18 - Something Wicked
4) Episode 2.09 - Croatoan
5) Episode 2.14 - Born Under a Bad Sign
Screen caps courtesy of Striped Wall, with my thanks!
Part III: Trivia
1) What is Jo's full name?
Joanna Beth Harvelle.
2) When is Dean's birthday?
January 24, 1979.
3) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song Run Through the Jungle, by Creedence Clearwater Revival?
In Episode 3.04 - Sin City: This song plays as the boys enter town for the first time, and continues as they check out all the temptations offered, finally ending up in Trotter's bar.
4) Why didn't Ellen die in the Roadhouse fire?
She went out to buy pretzels.
5) During what scene in which episode do we hear the song What a Wonderful World, by Joey Ramone?
In Episode 2.20 - What Is and What Should Never Be: This song plays as Dean mows the front lawn at his mom's house.
Song info courtesy of Greatest Hits of Mullet Rock, with my thanks!
Thanks for joining me this week! I hope you had fun! Feel free to share your thoughts, reactions, and any other feedback in the comments. I'll be back next Thursday; I hope you will be too.