A small disclaimer: I did this by myself, without a beta, and I'm not infallible, so if you disagree with any of my answers, please let me know in the comments! Thank you!
Supernatural 5 Challenge #1 - ANSWERS
Part 1: Memorable Quotes
1) "Oh, God, kill me now."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 1.18 - Something Wicked.
2) "That's not fear. That's precaution."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 1.04 - Phantom Traveler.
3) "I mean, ever since Dad, all I, all I can think about is how much this job's cost us. We've lost so much. We've sacrificed so much."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 2.20 - What Is and What Should Never Be.
4) "Okay, thank you, Unsolved Mysteries."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 1.01 - Pilot.
5) "I'm tired, Sam. I'm tired of this job, this life, this weight on my shoulders, man, I'm tired of it."
Dean to Sam, in Episode 2.09 - Croatoan.
Part II: Screen Caps
1) Episode 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood
2) Episode 1.05 - Bloody Mary
3) Episode 2.07 - The Usual Suspects
4) Episode 2.17 - Heart
5) Episode 1.12 - Faith
Part III: Trivia
1) What song does Dean sing in the Impala after hearing it on the jukebox in the Roadhouse?
Can't Fight This Feeling, by REO Speedwagon.
2) According to Supernatural lore, what is the only way to kill a vampire?
3) In Episode 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One, the YED gathers 5 "special kids" in a deserted town. What are their names, and what special ability does each one possess?
a) Sam Winchester - Experiences dreams and visions that foretell the death of others, has also displayed telekinesis.
b) Andy Gallagher - Has the power of mind control.
c) Ava Wilson - Has dreams and visions much like Sam's.
d) Jake Talley - Has super strength.
e) Lily (last name unknown) - Can stop a person's heart with her touch.
4) What Latin phrase is inscribed on the Colt, and what does it mean?
The phrase is "non timebo mala," which means "I will fear no evil."
5) Can you name all three license plates we have seen on the Impala during the series (state and number)?
a) Kansas KAZ 2Y5: From Episode 1.01 to Episode 2.19.
b) Ohio CNK 80Q3: From Episode 2.20 to the present.
c) Kansas RMD 5H2: Episode 2.20 AU only.
Screen caps courtesy of marishna, oxoniensis, and Striped Wall, with my thanks!
So, how did you do? Did you have fun? Do you want to do it again next week? Let me know in the comments! And thanks again for playing!