I'll post the questions here, and the answers in a following post. That way, you can try to solve the questions here, and when you're ready, go over to the answer post to see how you did. So what do you think? Would you like to play a game?
Smallville 5 Challenge #1
Part 1: Memorable Quotes
This week I give you 5 Lex Luthor quotes. Can you identify the episodes?
1) "I plan on being great all by myself."
2) "And I want a ponytail. Disappointment abounds."
3) "There's no gray area with you, is there? It's either all good, or all evil. Did you ever try to see my humanity before you decided I had none?"
4) "Think about it, Clark. My intellect, your powers? Together we could rule this world! We'll walk as gods among men."
5) "Trust me, Clark. Our friendship is going to be the stuff of legend."
Part II: Screen Caps
This week I give you 5 screen caps of Clark. Can you identify the episodes?
Screen caps courtesy of acampbell, oxoniensis, and SmallvilleDedication, with my thanks!
Part III: Trivia
1) What was Martha Kent's maiden name?
2) In what episode of Smallville did we first see Metropolis?
3) What number did Clark wear on his jersey when he played football for the Smallville High Crows?
4) We have seen five different kinds of kryptonite on Smallville. Can you name them, and describe how each one affects Clark?
5) There have been five Chlark kisses over the course of the series. Can you name the episodes in which they occurred, and describe the circumstances that led to each one?
So, what did you think? Go HERE to check your answers. Thanks for playing, and if you liked it, we'll do it again next week!